1. Our training program teaches more than just real estate. Please re-watch the following classes and think of how each of those concepts can help every day people:
2. Turn everything off for the next hour to focus on your next task.
Spend 10 minutes on each category and name everyone you can think of that applies:
3. Visit nomoretherapy.com and figure out what your "I's" are.
4. In a detailed paragraph, please explain the difference between a business and a hobby.
5. If you have not been attending Bill's Bootcamp on Wednesdays at 10:00 AM because you are not available at that time, please plan to see go on the worksheet to complete your numbers and watch the recording because Bill will still go through your numbers for you even if you are not present. You should be doing this every week as there is no better person to hold you accountable in your business.
6. Watch these two videos and share what you took away from it:
1. Impact Meeting from 2/6/18, click here and open in Adobe Connect.
2. Jim Rohn's Law of Averages Video:
Ladies and gentlemen,
You had two weeks off, now it is time to get back on track!
Overdue Homework: You're already late.
- Complete the previous assignments if you have not submitted them.
- Go on our GroupMe and read the messaged that you have missed.
- Go to www.facebook.com/newenglandbdg to write a 5* review and invite your friends
- Edit your work/position on Social Media to say "Real Estate Investor" for NEBDG
New Homework: Due Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 6:00 PM
- Look on the Calendar, choose a state and market for at least 1 office's events
- Create a list of 25 people who you would like to be in business with.
- Create another list of 25 people who have $20,000.
- Create a third list of 25 people who needs to make an extra $20,000.
(Email the 75 names and numbers directly to Alvin, and we will make a specific plan to help those people. There are no requirements or qualifications. Don't focus on people you know want to do real estate, just think of people you know and do not pre-judge them. Focus on the question. Don't add words to the sentence. Just follow the directions and system, it will work for you.)
WEEKLY BOOTCAMP TO 6-FIGURES!
Everyone should be attending Bill's Bootcamp every Wednesday at 10:00 AM EST here. Bill is the perfect accountability partner! Click here to access the success tracking sheet.
If you are not available at that time, you can still access the tracking sheet, complete it, and watch the recording where Bill diagnoses your system for you. Alex is working at that time every week, and he still gets his numbers in and watched the recording to get the feedback he needs. Because of his efforts and determination, he WILL BE 5* at Nationals. What is your excuse?
Once your homework is completed and submitted, please schedule a coaching call with Alvin ASAP.
If you have completed all the homework and tasks that were asked of you, ALVIN WILL HELP YOU BECOME 5* FOR NATIONALS! Don't forget to book your ticket!
Stop making goals, because they clearly do not work. Everyone made a goal to do last week's homework, but not everyone completed the assignments.
(Great job to Nick, Katie, Alex, and Terrence for completing the homework on time! I am so proud of you. I will make sure your efforts do not go to waste.)
DON'T MAKE GOALS.
Setting a goal is great; our team call is going to be on setting your long term goals and making a 10-year plan.
To achieve results, you need to make the decision to just do it! If there is something you need to do, make a plan and block that time off to get it done.
One thing that is going to help you with that is completing your hour-by-hour weekly schedule so you can decide to block times off and get your tasks done! There is an Excel worksheet with a blank schedule for you to complete your own.
Be realistic. Block off times that will truly work in your schedule.
Be honest. If you are going to watch Survivior, block that time off like I did!
We will talk about this on the team call and hear from others who have completed their schedules.
What are you goals? For your marketing business. For real estate. For anything. Are you making time for each of those goals? Or are you just DECIDING to not achieve those goals?
Tasks/Assignments: Due Date is Saturday, January 13 at 8:00 PM EST.
When someone response positively to your conversation or post (even if they liked it), HELP them and send them to a video!
Turn in your homework by commenting below. Submit links to your Craigslist posts, Facebook post, EventBrite, and let us know how your conversations went. MAKE THE DECISION to do your homework so your dog doesn't eat it.
Congratulations on making the decision to invest in yourself!
Don't forget to attend Founder's Webinar on Monday, January 8 at 10:00 PM EST, its our State of the Union Address by our CEO!
Welcome to our new homework page designed with YOU in mind. The homework assignments will coincide with your weekly coaching calls.
Homework will be posted weekly for the team. Once you have completed your assignment, please submit it under "Comments" for review.
This is made to help you build your business. If you're business is not where you want it to be and you ask for help, the question your team leader will ask is if you have been doing your homework.
Getting Started: Due 2 weeks from your start date.
Tasks/Assignments: Due 2 weeks from your start date.
These are the minimum tasks you should complete in building your business each week. Feel free to do more if you wish. When someone response positively to your conversation or post, send them to the next video (and don't talk too much because history shows that you will mess it up), or email Alvin for assistance.
TREAT YOUR BUSINESS LIKE A BUSINESS!
Turn in your homework by commenting below. Submit links to your Craigslist posts, Facebook post, share 2 things you learned from each training video, and let us know how your conversations went. If your dog ate your homework or if someone already said what you were going to say...then you have the opportunity to watch the video again so you can find something else you learned.
***TO SCHEDULE COACHING CALLS OR 3-WAY CALLS, USE THE BOOK APPT BUTTON BELOW***
New team members: begin on the bottom and work your way up. The most recent homework is always on top.