1. Our training program teaches more than just real estate. Please re-watch the following classes and think of how each of those concepts can help every day people:
2. Turn everything off for the next hour to focus on your next task.
Spend 10 minutes on each category and name everyone you can think of that applies:
3. Visit nomoretherapy.com and figure out what your "I's" are.
4. In a detailed paragraph, please explain the difference between a business and a hobby.
5. If you have not been attending Bill's Bootcamp on Wednesdays at 10:00 AM because you are not available at that time, please plan to see go on the worksheet to complete your numbers and watch the recording because Bill will still go through your numbers for you even if you are not present. You should be doing this every week as there is no better person to hold you accountable in your business.
6. Watch these two videos and share what you took away from it:
1. Impact Meeting from 2/6/18, click here and open in Adobe Connect.
2. Jim Rohn's Law of Averages Video:
New team members: begin on the bottom and work your way up. The most recent homework is always on top.